Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Co-Signer Applicants Now Accepted

So...for the latest update. I think I have found a way to get my diploma in time for the VISA process. Basically, instead of taking two 16 wk online classes, I will take two 4 wk classes on campus at the beginning of summer. Actually, one would be at Liberty University (my current school) and the other would be at the Central Virginia Community College. However, it would not be my life if this wonderful solution did not have a snag. So, for the snag.

In order to take these two classes, I need to take out two loans (one for each school). And due to the fact that I am a full-time student working for minimum wage when I can, making less than $12,000/year, I need a cosigner. Unfortunately, due to a large amount of medical bills, previous school loans for two children and other bills, my parents no longer qualify to cosign. Which, for right now, puts me back at square one. All-in-all, I guess square one is better than no square, but it sure is frustrating.

As for other news, I am currently waiting for a copy of my birth certificate to arrive so that I can apply for my passport.

Would anyone like to volunteer as cosigner? I'm not picky. Really. Seriously.

As usual, advice and comments are welcome.

---Hopefully your soon-to-be Russian Traveler---

No comments:

Post a Comment