Monday, October 25, 2010

Mini Post on the Russian Weather thus far

I am completely in love with this weather. I think I have finally found a home. I know there is still plenty of frost bite and pneumonia to come, but so far it is incredible. This is the kind of weather that makes me feel like a little kid. I literally jump and skip about, making my coworkers laugh and wonder at my sanity. Some days it rains, and some days it snows in small little flurries that never stick but simply melt away. The temperature has probably ranged from around 4 to 8 degrees Celsius most days or around 35 to 45 degrees Fahrenheit. My flat stays nice and toasty inside. Actually, its a little too toasty and I have to keep the door to my balcony open (don't worry, it's a closed off balcony - no creepers allowed!).

Anyways, hope this sates your curiosity.

Sincerely,
Your Russian Traveller

1 comment:

  1. I also love Russian weather !

    I find the winters more enjoyable and easier to deal with than the summers.
    Soon real Russian snow will arrive by the bucketload and all will be white.
    There is nothing as amazing as waking up to -40c and a world covered in white fluffy snow with a clear blue sky.

    ReplyDelete